At Encaustic Australia, we believe in using good quality materials and equipment when undertaking any task. That’s why we have spent alot of time sourcing top quality materials and supplies. Encaustics is far more than just pigmented beeswax, hence we have added other media that can be incorporated into encaustics.
We also understand that not everyone is the same. So we not only offer finished paints, but also the raw materials to create your own wax paints from scratch, which in the end saves you a few dollars and makes everyone happy.
Our encaustic supply range is the largest in Australia and we offer Express shipping Australia wide.
- Books and Dvd’s
- Brushes, including goats hair and natural bristle
- Drawing and mark making
- Langridge Dry Pigments used to make encaustic paint
- Encaustic Wax Paints
- Kits – from starter kits to complete sets of pigment sticks
- Medium and raw materials -damar resin, beeswax, soy wax, cold wax,
- Painting card stock – perfect with the encaustic iron
- Pigment Sticks – these are made of linseed oil and beeswax and work wonderfully own their own or with encaustics
- Sealers and gesso – not all are equal we stock specific encaustic gesso
- Tools and equipment – encaustic iron, stylus (pen tool) and accessories
- Wood Panels